Robert Stuberg, one of the world’s leading authorities on personal and professional success, says, “Your thoughts control your life and you control your thoughts.” Think about that for a while! If we think positive, positive things will happen but if we think negatively, negative things will happen. But we control our own thoughts. Scientists have known about placebo and Nocebo effects for a long time. Yes, we are influenced by our parents, our schooling, our society, etc but ultimately we control our thoughts. What kind of thoughts do you have?
- The Nocebo Effect is Serious Medicine (alignment.wordpress.com)
- Placebo’s Evil Twin – The Nocebo Effect (socyberty.com)
- Placebo and Nocebo Effects (healthymemory.wordpress.com)
- The nocebo effect (wellcometrust.wordpress.com)
- What You Believe Can Kill You (blogher.com)
- Can Language Affect Your Health? (socyberty.com)