My book, Food for Thought, explains how we have evolved into the creatures we are today. How our cells work together to form the human we are. It explains how epigenetics“fires” our DNA, turning genes ON or OFF. Sometimes this is a good thing and sometimes it is not. When it’s not a good thing, we get sick. epigenetics is a relatively new science. Every university is studying it now. The larger universities have epigenetic departments. What parts of our environment “fire” these genes is a major ongoing study. We know it is the food we eat, how we think and believe, the stress in our lives and exercise. Nutrigenomics is the study of which foods cause which epigenetic changes. This is an even newer science and still in its infancy.
The book is targeted to the average person on the street and is easy to read and understand. The book is available online at Barnes & Noble and Amazon in Hard and soft covers as well as eBook. Let me know what you think.
Food For Thought – An Epigenetic Guide to Wellness
- The Human Biological Machine(georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Is Wheat Modified in this Country?(georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Epigenetics smackdown at the Guardian(whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- New Report Reflects Potential Financial Impact of Nutritional… (prweb.com)
- Epigenetics and Mysterious Influences(dignitarysretreat.wordpress.com)
- Abnormal DNA methylation precedes cancer initiation: non-invasive tests a future possibility (medicalnewstoday.com)