Friday we started this series on holiday overeating. We all do it! Today we will wrap-up the series weigh a BLOG that talks about how our brains get set in a mode of overeating because of stress. Our brains want more sweets or more food. How can we reset this part of our brain? Psychology Today ran a BLOG on how the brain gets set in this mode and how we can reset it back to normal. By training our thoughts to things that really matter in our life we can switch our brains off thoughts of food.
- Christmas Cookie Blue (psychologytoday.com)
- Key Shift Identified In The Brain That Creates Drive To Overeat (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Study identifies key shift in the brain that creates drive to overeat (medicalxpress.com)
- Key Shift in the Brain That Creates Drive to Overeat Identified (medindia.net)
- Eating Your Stress Away (gmupsychblog.wordpress.com)