Dr Greger reports on The American Dietetic Association did a study of 13,000 people. They found vegetarians got more nutrients than those on a meat diet, more fiber and the recommended amount of protein. Weight was down without reducing calorie intake. Long term vegetarianism is the only diet that works.This dispels the Smith that a plant-based diet does not provide enough nutrients for a healthy life!
This is yet another study showing the benefits of plant-based diets.
- Planning, planning, planning… (vegetarianism10.wordpress.com)
- Feeding a vegetarian/vegan toddler (childrensdietitian.net)
- A Healthy Breakfast (fitnessblog93.wordpress.com)
- Who says you need animal protein to be strong? (girrlearth.com)
- How humans are not physically created to eat meat (uniaotreze.wordpress.com)