Plants are more nutrient-dense than animal based foods. We need these nutrients to live and be healthy. Most Americans eat a lot but what they eat is NOT nutrient-dense. Their bodies take in volumes of food but they are starving for nutrients needed to maintain healthy life. The excess food with a lack of exercise is stored as fat. Do your bodies and yourself a favor and eat foods loaded with nutrients.
- They provide us with energy to do our daily work
- They conserve energy as they take less energy to digest than animal based foods. Therefore the body has more left over energy for its tasks
- They help us satisfy ourselves without eating processed (less nutritious foods)
- They help us sleep better
What is your body missing?
- Compound in Celery and Artichokes can Kill Pancreatic Cancer (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- A simple equation….. (flourishatnourish.wordpress.com)
- Unit 1: Food and nutrients (science6antoniohernandez.wordpress.com)
- Unit 1: Food and nutrients (6antoniohernandez.wordpress.com)
- Nutrients: Organic vs High Tech. Which Is Best? (fullbloomhydroponics.net)
- Growing a Healthy Human Plant! (julesorganicliving.com)