The director of the World Health Organization said the overuse of antibiotics may lead to the end of modern medicine. Over 80% of all antibiotics are sold to the meat industry. We are headed for a disaster! The inventor of Penicillin warned of the problems of overuse. The government understands this but is tied by the meat industry to not legislate against them. What will happen in the near future when a strain of bacteria that can resist all forms of antibiotics is unleashed on us? It will be too late then to stop it. Talk to your local government representatives and force Washington to stop taking orders from the meat industry. They are literally killing us!
- Join The Urgent Fight Against Antibiotic Resistance, Australia (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Scientists Discover How Bacteria Communicate to Resist Antibiotic Treatment (scienceworldreport.com)
- Bacteria communicate to resist antibiotics (vr-zone.com)
- UK raises alarm on deadly rise of superbugs (grosvenorcontractsblog.wordpress.com)
- Supermarket meat to be tested for antibiotic resistant bacteria (telegraph.co.uk)