We have been talking about the epigenetic influences that affect our health:
- Positive Thinking
We Americans seem to break all the rules. We eat junk (non nutritious food), smoke, don’t exercise, think negative, believe we will all get sick as we get older and live highly stressed lives. I was recently in Italy and they think and live so different from us. They eat more nutritious than we do, they do smoke more than us, they exercise as part of the cities they live in (many hills and steps), they are positive thinkers, they believe they are healthy and happy, and they lower their stress by living fun lives.
We have to learn to eat mbetter, exercise better, think and believe better and lower our stress more. This will keep us younger, happier and in love with life.
- Lets Weigh The Benefits of Good Health (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Health is a Right (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- What’s in the Food you Eat? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Still Smoking – Really? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Simple Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer (redenvelope.com)
- Let’s rethink everything! (overdueproject.wordpress.com)
- A Simple Way to Improve Your Fitness (mensjournal.com)
- How to manage your stress and turn them into positive energy (janebussenschutt.com)