Smoking is the worst epigenetic reaction we can put our bodies through. It flips so many genes in the wrong way. We know it causes cancer for sure. Why do so many people still smoke? Why are young people starting this horrible habit? Today on the way to the gym, we saw a man in a minivan smoking two cigarettes in 5 minutes. Guess where we was driving to? That’s right a drug store. So ironic!
The environment we force our cells to live in determines there health. Smoking is an unnecessary risk that will kill most people who do it. Save yourself the pain of cancer and the early death, DON’T SMOKE EVER!
- Smoking break costs add up for employers (smh.com.au)
- Saving Money, Saving Your Life (coupons.answers.com)
- Richard Pryor Smoked On His Deathbed (contactmusic.com)
- Become A Former Smoker With These Tips For Quitting (asia09mile.wordpress.com)
- No need of medical help to quit tobacco smoking (greenecigarettes.wordpress.com)
- Stop Smoking Advice You Need To Read (back-pain-and-treatment.com)