The Therapy Book BLOG ran a great article on eating healthy fruits and vegetables that come in a rainbow of colors. We know dark-colored plants are great for us but variety is key. Eat a wide variety of plant-based foods and reap the health benefits. Most diseases are caused by our immune system being unable to fight the disease. Multi-colored plant-based foods helps to build our immune system up and strengthen our ability to avoid diseases.
- Healthy Food that Looks Great as WELL! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- 5 Colors of Phytonutrients You Should Eat Every Day [Infographic] (naturalhealthyconcepts.com)
- Refined Sugar: Poison (feelwellnow.wordpress.com)
- Imperfect immune systems help avoid autoimmune disease (emilydamon96.wordpress.com)
- A Vegetarian Or Vegan Lifestyle And Everything It Brings (whychoosevegan.wordpress.com)