Saturday night we went to a 50’s dance party at our clubhouse. They were serving hamburgers, french fries and rootbeer floats. Not exactly healthy fare! Plus we don’t eat meat. Se we brought our own veggie burgers and used their rools, lettuce, tomato and onions. We had a few fries and no rootbeer float. Npt 100% healthy but we turned a dietary disater into something not so bad. You can still go to all your fun events and eat healthier. Make the choice and follow through with it. Dancing is good exercise and the commradery of being with your friends and neighbors is mood lifting. The choice is yours … choose wisely.
- Veggie Burger, Veggie Burgers Everywhere (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- It’s Springtime with Spring Thoughts in the Air (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Staying Healthy While Eating Out (everydayfamily.com)
- Eat Like an Animal – Get Lean and not-so-Mean (foreveryoungforeverfit.com)
- The Best Veggie Burger Recipe (ecokaren.com)