I love veggie burgers but they come in many many different ways. Most hamburger places now offer (in small print) any burger can be substituted for a turkey burger or veggie burger. Let’s face it, it’s not the meat that makes a great hamburger it’s the toppings! My favorite veggie burger is on a nice roll with avocado, tomato, lettuce, fried onions and sautéed mushrooms. It’s a messy burger but oh so good. I also like a Portobello burger dressed the same way. Take a nice Portobello cap, saute or grill it and dress it up.
What’s your favorite veggie burger? How do you like to dress it up?
- It’s Springtime with Spring Thoughts in the Air (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Bill Gates and a Vegan Diet (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Best Veggie Burger Recipe (ecokaren.com)
- A Millet Moo-Free Burger | The Veggie Blog (wholefoodswholeperson.wordpress.com)
- Veggie Burgers (whoknewaboutfood.wordpress.com)
- Burger de Veggie. Mold and slap! (organicgelly.wordpress.com)
- Burger King Launches Turkey and Veggie Burgers (shoppingblog.com)
- Meatless Monday: Chickpea & Red Pepper Veggie Burgers (blondeambitionblog.net)
- Black Bean Salsa Burger (yakkafit.wordpress.com)
- Veggie burger (kissmylilstar.com)