We are made up of more than 10 trillion living cells. That is a huge community. More than all the animals on Earth! Each cell takes in nourishment and raw materials to build things, they excrete waste, they multiply to create a new generation of cells and they make decisions about the environment they find themselves in. They also communicate with each other. These cells are living organisms by any definition. They are grouped into local communities like our skin, heart, lungs, muscles, bones, etc. The whole body is a larger community similar to cities in states in countries. Just like in our cities, when things get back the city deteriorates and can die all together. Our cells can go bad (cancer or disease) and this can proliferate to other cells and harm the local community (heart, lungs, etc) or the whole body (death). Epigenetics allows cells to work on local activities like being a heart or a ling and communicate with other cells in the community and external to it. Epigenetics allows each cell to sample its environment and make decisions on how to react. These decisions can cause us to be healthy or sick. Cells don’t choose to go bad and cause cancer, they try to react to something in the environment and that can cause cancer.
Eat well and healthy, exercise, think positive and believe in life and happiness. Lower your stress through meditation. These simple rules will make you happy, loving and healthy.
- Epigenetics – It’s all about the ON & Off of Genes (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Cancer Cells Communicate With Each Other In Order To Move As A Group (medicalnewstoday.com)
- What are Stem Cells? – Human Development – Umbilical Cord Blood (everydayfamily.com)
- WakingTimes – Bruce Lipton Ph.D. – The Power Of The Mind – 21 March 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- The Power of the Mind (wakingtimes.com)