New York Reuters Health says mistakes in surgery and prescribing drugs cause major problems, misdiagnosis in the primary care doctors office is worse! Medicine is getting very complex. Drugs and drug interactions are causing new problems. The numbers of surgeries are up so doctors errors are up as well. So many people are getting sick that the primary care doctor is seeing more and more patients leading to increased problems in diagnostics. This trend will get worse as America continues to get sicker. We can change all this by eating healthier, exercising and staying happy and positive. Imagine a world where medical facilities are rare, deaths due to doctor errors are few and drugs are seldom taken. It can be our world if we really want it.
- Missed, wrong diagnoses common in primary care putting patients at risk of serious complications (sott.net)
- Primary Care Doctors Can Make the Wrong Call (webmd.com)
- Doctors to leave Medicare for direct primary care (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Primary Care Doctors Can Make the Wrong Call (news.health.com)
- Misdiagnoses in primary care can do harm (medicationhealthnews.wordpress.com)