Last night we went to our favorite Italian Restaurant in Wilmington, DE called Mezzanotte. We sometimes share an entre or we have a few appetizers or something light. Last night we each had an arugula salad and a bowl of Pasta fagiolli. The fagiolli had only a little pasta in it and delicious beans. The dinner was light, healthy and very satisfying. You can eat out and eat healthy. Rule #1 watch portion size! Most restaurants serve double and sometimes triple portions. As Americans we have increased our typical portion and waist size exponentially. Eat healthy, eat smaller portions and stay healthy. Most of all enjoy the taste of your food.
- What’s Up ButterNut?! (krystynnagillespie.wordpress.com)
- 2013 VegCharlotte Awards – Best Italian Part 1 – Dining Out Tips (vegcharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Salmon and Pasta with White Wine Sauce topped with Arugula Salad (ahealthylifeforme.com)
- Quick, Easy, and Healthy Pasta with Leeks and Italian Sausage (ourlittlefamilyadventure.wordpress.com)
- Fusilli lunghi with gorgonzola and fennel (monfoodblog.com)
- Greek Pasta Salad (ireport.cnn.com)