Dr Greger says by eating meat protein we get building blocks that closely resemble the blocks of our body (proteins). Our body can EASILY build from these and in fact causes a rapid growth from them. This growth can be in the form of tumors causing cancer. Plant protein doesn’t much resemble our body blocks so it is harder to build from it. It must be first disassembled and then reassembled into a compatible format. This takes time and stimulates more normal growth. Causing less tumors and cancer. Your liver will thank you for less animal protein since it doesn’t have to work as hard to get rid of it.
- Animal vs. Plant Protein (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Perfect Protein (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Findings On Cold Virus Proteins May Spur New Cancer Treatments (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Pancreatic Cancer Information (cancercenter.com)
- Top Ten Sources of Veggie Protein (madelinemadfitness.wordpress.com)