Dr. Greger says research shows eating too much soy can eliminate the benefits of a meat-less diet. Too much of anything is not good! What is too much? He recommends 3-5 servings a day as a healthy benefit. Watch his video at the above link. Not all fake meat products are made from soy!
- Soyfoods for Children Video – SoyConnection.com (soyconnection.com)
- Meatless Mondays – An Introduction (thinspirationaljourney.wordpress.com)
- To Eat Soy Or Not (theafterburnsg.wordpress.com)
- How Much Soy Milk Is Good for a Day? (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Another 5 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Or No Meat (In French and German) (lartichaud.wordpress.com)
- Drinking Soy Milk (dairyfreeswitzerland.wordpress.com)