I buy Trader Joe’s meatless meatballs which can be used as meatballs, broken up in a gravy as a Bolognese sauce, used in chili or enjoyed as Sloppy Joe’s. It tastes great. I once made this as a chili for a bunch of meat eaters and they didn’t know they weren’t eating meat.
- Step Into a Healthier Fall with Meatless Mondays (melindahinsonneely.com)
- The Market & the (Meatless) Butcher (sparrowproductions.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday Improves Meal Nutrition (personalliberty.com)
- Vegetarians push ‘meatless Mondays’ (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- #MeatlessMonday: Fresh Tortellini with Asparagus, Peas & Parsley (thehandthatrockstheladle.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday (Night Football) Recipes: Vegetarian Chili courtesy of inSHAPE (thefoodiejournal.com)