Yesterday Dr. Greger spoke about IGF1 and IGF1 Binding protein. Today he speaks about measuring these two substances in our blood. What they found is that eating lower levels of plant based diet allows IGF1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) to increase in our bodies. Higher levels of IGF1 relate directly to cancer growth. The body tries to flush out this IGF1 by using a protein called IGF1 Binding protein. At high IGF1 levels, there is only so much our body can do. Changing your diet to more of a plant based diet, causes IGF1 levels to drastically lower. This eliminates the chance of cancer drastically. Your choice! Eat your veggies and fight cancer or ignore your veggies and live with cancer.
- Vegetarian or Vegan; That is the Question! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Alzheimer’s disease in men linked to low levels of hormone, IGF-1 (eurekalert.org)
- Alzheimer’s disease in men linked to low levels of hormone, IGF-1 (medicalxpress.com)
- Researchers Discover Potential Indicator of Alzheimer’s Disease in Men (medicaldaily.com)
- Alzheimer’s disease in men linked to low levels of hormone, IGF-1 (scienceblog.com)
- Alzheimer’s disease in men linked to low levels of hormone IGF-1 (sciencedaily.com)
- Centenarian Offspring Have Low IGF-1 Activity (extremelongevity.net)