I recently visited The Urban Vegan Chic’s BLOG. It is a wonderful BLOG on being vegan. She discusses the sexiness of being vegan, recipes that look and taste normal to you, animal rights and health. There is nothing bad about being a vegan. It is a choice but in today’s world it is getting easier. I always find things I can eat in restaurants that are healthy and fresh. Remember the CDC report I talked about in this BLOG, a vegan diet significantly improved 15 of the top 16 killers of Americans. Only accidents was left!
- Do Vegan’s Enjoy better Sex? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- 11 Cute, Cool Vegan Gift Ideas (bellasugar.com)
- Stella Helps Leona Lewis Go Vegan (Designer) (fabsugar.com)
- Vegan Mountain Man (urbanveganchic.com)
- Two Peas in a Pod (urbanveganchic.com)