Read about which foods will help you stay healthy and strong at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine’s (PCRM) web site. Do some research on your own, be informed and take back your health responsibility and that of your family. After all who cares for your loved ones as much as you do?
- Want to Consider Vegetarianism but don’t know how? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Low-Fat, Plant-Filled Diet Reduces Weight and Symptoms of Menopause (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Eating Your Soy can Reduce Inflammation (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Physicians Group Asks USDA to Remove Milk from School Lunches (inhabitat.com)
- Gout Begone – How I Regained My Health (urbanveganchic.com)
- How to Take Charge of Your Unhealthy Eating Habits (rechargemybatteries.wordpress.com)
- 8 Worst Health Mistakes (foxnews.com)