Anne Sture Tucker writes a BLOG that asks the question “how active are we in fighting disease in our bodies?” Do we just take it stride, eat what we want and then are surprised when we get a disease or do we take an active participation in disease fighting. This article gives 6 things to do to become more active in fighting disease. Most of these have been discussed in this BLOG as well. Read, educate yourself, take action and live a healthy life!
- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma and Receiving Social Security Disability (socialsecurityhome.com)
- Kahler’s Disease and Receiving Social Security Disability (socialsecurityhome.com)
- Heart Disease Prevention (answers.com)
- 10 foods that protect your heart (sfluxe.com)
- Is the healthcare consensus overlooking dental hygiene visits? (dentmed.wordpress.com)