As childhood obesity and disease rates increase we must look at most children’s diet. John Board of “The therapy Book” says children are eating more and more fast food, sugary cereals and less fruits and vegetables. He lists ways to help get your children and grandchildren back on tract again. The most important is you showing them a good example by eating a nutritious diet yourself!
- Fighting Childhood Obesity: What Restaurants Can Do (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- What Causes Childhood Obesity? (debbiestrauch.wordpress.com)
- Research Shows That Your Diet Affects Your Grandchildren’s DNA (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Subway teams up with Spokane Chiefs to combat childhood obesity (krem.com)
- Your Diet Affects Your Grandchildren’s DNA, Scientists Say (sott.net)
- Globesity (hwchannel.wordpress.com)