In the Dr Gregor’s video that we have been discussing the few days, he says vegetarians and vegans have significantly lower blood pressure than does meat eaters. I can attest to this since I was diagnosed with high blood pressure, 12 years ago and decided to go vegetarian instead of take drugs. For 12 years I have had low blood pressure. 39 years ago we knew this by a study done at John Hopkins. The study shows in just 12 days of a vegan diet, your blood pressure is reduced by 6%.Is meat really so important to you that you are willing to die for it?
- Vitamin D Slashes High Blood Pressure, Research Says (smartypantsvitamins.com)
- Causes Of Low Blood Pressure (answers.com)
- The Fight Against High Blood-Pressure (calmyourbeans.wordpress.com)
- Drink This To Lower Your Blood Pressure (blackdoctor.org)
- Boffins: Flatulence could cure high blood pressure (thesun.co.uk)
- Human Blood Pressure Range Diagram (bhimani007.wordpress.com)