We all know the dinosaurs were wiped out because of sudden environmental change that their epigenetics could not deal with. A meteor hit Earth and caused sudden climatic change. It would have been hard for them to adapt that fast. Some life did, like mammals and we are the result of that adaptation and survival. Today we have strong environmental influences that are killing us, maybe not as fast but as sure. Smoking causes changes to our epigenetics that ends up killing the body. It cannot adapt and move on. The big difference is the Dinosaurs didn’t cause their destruction but we are causing ours. Think about what you are doing to your body the next time you light up.
- Why huge dinosaurs had such tiny babies (msnbc.msn.com)
- Dinosaurs and Methane (insidehighered.com)
- Dinosaur Flatulence Caused Jurassic Climate Change (gizmodo.com.au)
- Dinosaur farts added to prehistoric global warming (slashgear.com)
- Dinosaur Flatulence Caused Jurassic Climate Change [Science] (gizmodo.com)