Yesterday we looked at an article by Russ Curran. Today we will look at another one titled “What You Should Know about Nutrigenomics and How It Relates to Epigenetics and Wellness”. He discusses S.A.D. (The Standard American Diet). Americans eat poorly, don’t exercise enough and are too stressed. This combination is like playing Russian Roulette with all chambers loaded. You are dead! S.A.D leads to diabetes, cancer, heart disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, dementia, arthritis and many more common diseases. It is not old age that is making us sick and die pre-maturely, it’s S.A.D.
- What are we saying to our children and are they listening? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- New Clues On How ApoE4 Affects Alzheimer’s Risk (medicalnewstoday.com)
- The Source of the Problem (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Epigenetics is Mainstream! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Bethesda, Maryland Dental Practice- Taff and Levine D.D.S. Issues Gum Disease Warning (prweb.com)