We humans seem to be very complex. We are capable of building technology. No other organism seems to be able to do that. Our genes do NOT reflect this complexity. Most mammals have similar genes to us. Plants have many more genes than we do. Maybe that is why they are so beneficial for us to eat. It appears brain size and technology have nothing to do with number of genes. Maybe genes are like a piano. The same piano can play noise when a child hits the keys or music when a pianist plays or great music when a very talented pianist hits those same keys. Maybe it’s not the number of keys that matter but how we play the ones we have. Our epigenetics is what plays our genetics. In the future we will see how critical this interaction is to being human.
- Our Genes are Very Complex (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Epigenetics of Twins (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- New Hereditary Mechanism – Epigenetics (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Epigenetics Video – How it works! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- How to explain nutrigenomics and epigenetics to children (georgefebish.wordpress.com)