We love our burgers in America. Not eating meat doesn’t mean you have to give up this joy. Veggie burgers have come a long way! There are so many types of veggie burgers to try. Just like real burgers you have to find one you like. We like Trader Joe’s Vegan Grillers. The taste is great and the texture is close to a real burger. Burger are never about the meat. They are about the garnish. Load up your veggie burger just like a meat burger with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, pickles, etc. Enjoy them on the grill as well. Many hamburger places are now offering veggie burgers as a substitute to meat. So you can eat out with your friends. Other bars and restaurants are doing portabella burgers. No meat just a nice thick portabella mushroom. So enjoy that American tradition even if you are vegetarian or vegan. Even Burger King has a veggie burger option!
- Vegetarian Barbecue Ideas (apartmentguide.com)
- sweet potato burgers (adventuresoftheordinary.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Resolutions (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Paris Burger Wars, Part 4: East Side Burgers – the Vegans enter the arena! (mfinocchiaro.wordpress.com)
- VegCharlotte Awards – Veggie Burgers! (vegcharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Get Healthy at These Vegetarian Restaurants in Phoenix (apartmentguide.com)