The sickness business is booming. Gross revenues look like annual budgets of medium size countries. Profits are up. Just stop and think about the drug companies. Their products have horrible side effects yet they still spend millions to advertise them. Why? because if people die, it doesn’t matter. There are always new kids growing up to buy the drugs. Hospitals are cropping up everywhere. Medical centers are like McDonald’s on each street corner. Our health care system is costing way too much and it will break at some point.
It is sad when we look at the research I have BLOGged about and understand that health can be improved cheaply and safely by changing our diet, exercising, meditating and thinking positive. You will never see anyone advertise this on national TV. Why? because there is no money in being healthy only in being sick. Imagine a large percentage of our great country suddenly got healthy. The trillion-dollar medical & drug system would lose all that. Do you really think they want that to happen?
- The Day of The Zombies! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Profits OR Health?: The War Rages (lifewavewarriors.com)
- Drug companies ‘put profits over lives’ (smh.com.au)
- How Big Pharma Is Killing Americans and Bankrupting the Country (alternet.org)
- ‘Profiteering’ pharmaceutical giants killing cancer patients – report (rt.com)
- 11 Major Drug Companies Raked in $85 Billion Last Year (zen-haven.com)
- Duped into drug use (smh.com.au)
- ‘Deceitful’ Pharma may put lives at risk (theage.com.au)
- Has your doctor taken money from drug companies? (boingboing.net)
- Big Pharma made $711 bln overcharging seniors and disabled (blacklistednews.com)