We are the type of creatures we are because we live on the Earth in this time period. We have temperature affecting us, food, beliefs and thoughts. These are all built because of the society we live in. We work hard because we feel that is what we are supposed to do. Italians say Americans live to work and they work to live. Cultures are different and affect us differently. Our bodies are not a single unity but a sophisticated society of over ten trillion living cells. They communicate, they eat, they get rid of waste and they reproduce. What they do and when they do it is in part a function of our environment. Signals from the environment trigger responses in each cell. This is known as epigenetics. These responses trigger genes to turn on and do their thing or turn off and be quiet. We can never control all the factors influencing our epigenetics but we can learn to eat healthy, think positive and believe in our selves. May all my readers have great health.
July 6, 2012
This is a book by Dr. Bruce Lipton on how our beliefs influence our genetics and epigenetics and therefore our development. Watch the part 1 video below and have your belief of what DNA is shattered. Dr. Lipton shows how our perceptions control and change our cellular biology. He shows that our cells are a community of 50 trillion living cells are what makes us not our DNA.
- What Happens if Our Cells only Hear Positive Stimuli? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- DNA – Our Biological Computer Chip (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- We are not Islands but Creatures influenced by our Environment (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- We are NOT DNA Predetermined but Environmentally Predetermined (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Perception (thewellnessquest.wordpress.com)
- DNA, our Computer Chip (hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com)
- The biology of belief (healthy-spirit.org)
- Epigenetics is Mainstream! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
April 23, 2012
diet, eating well epigenetics, Epigenetics, Nutrigenomics, stress, vegan diet Belief, Biology, Bruce Lipton, cancer, Cell (biology), Cells, Conditions and Diseases, DNA, epigenetic, Epigenetics, epigenome, Gene expression, Health, Heart disease, Humans, Nutrigenomics, Petri Dish, Stem cell, stress, Thought, well being 4 Comments
Dr Lipton, [See his videos on thios topic: Video #1 Video #2] says He has taken sick cells out of a human body and placed them into a Petri Dish. The dish has nutrients and the cells grow and are healthy. What changed? The environmental stimuli went from negative to positive. Dr Lipton says the brain of our cells is not the nucleus or our genes but our beliefs. Our beliefs filter our perceptions and cause every cell to react. These reactions can cause us to be negative and become protective (fight flight system) or in growth mode and healthy.
- What’s a Little Protein among Species? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Are We Skin Covered Petri Dishes? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Energy is what Really Matters (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- We are Machines that React to our Perceptions or Beliefs (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Physics of Biology (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Magical Mem-brains? Bruce Lipton (deretornoacasa.wordpress.com)
- Whoa, a petri dish that has a pulse [Video] (io9.com)
- We are NOT Individuals! We are a Community of Intelligent Cells (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- How Cells Integrate Complex Stimuli: The Effect of Feedback from Phosphoinositides and Cell Shape on Cell Polarization and Motility (ploscompbiol.org)
February 3, 2012
Dr Bruce Lipton has been educating the world on the importance of thinking to stay healthy. Our community of cells communicates with each other. They rebel when things are not right. If there is harmony, good diet, exercise and positive thinking in your life, your cells will be in harmony. Having our cells in harmony lowers the probability of diseases. Why wait until you are sick and then have procedures and medicines that don’t work well. Take your life and your health in your hands today. Millions of people are doing it and beginning to see the benefits.
- 2012 Bruce Lipton (beingmedium.wordpress.com)
- How Big is our Gene Program? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The key to strategy – membrane over nucleus (tpsfun.com)
- Alzheimer’s spreads like a virus in the brain, studies find (mercurynews.com)
- Positive Thinking – Back to the Books (agricultureproud.com)
- Surprising News About the Spread of Alzheimer’s (patcohen.wordpress.com)