Dr Greger says fruit is a great fighter of cancers. Cranberries have shown to fight many cancers including liver, breast, brain, oral and ovarian cancers. It is not one extract from the cranberry but the whole fruit. Cranberries can increase our immune system in just hours. Other fruits show promise as well. Blackberries for oral cancer and strawberries for Esophageal cancer. Fruit is good for us as is most plant-based foods. I can’t overstate the importance of eating more plant-based foods.
- Strawberries versus Esophageal Cancer (dailyhealthworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Study on the protective effect of green tea on gastric, liver and esophageal cancers (teahealthstudies.org)
- Three Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk (epicahealth.com)
- Obesity driving rates of deadly cancer of the esophagus (globalnews.ca)
- Fruits that can change your life (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Fruits that can change your life (benchysarande.wordpress.com)