FOX TV says eating red meat can seriously increase your risk of heart disease. It also increases risk of cancer and most other chronic illnesses. See the fist video on my BLOG’s VIDEO TAB on the CDC study and what it found out. Is white meat any better? Some studies say NO! It is 85% the fat of red meat. It contains the same cancer causing items as red meat. In light of the overwhelming studies on the health benefits of a vegetarian and vegan diet and the drastic increase in all illnesses in our country … I CHOOSE A VEGETARIAN DIET. What do you choose?
- Eating any red meat may be bad for you (pubcit.typepad.com)
- Being vegetarian ‘slashes heart dangers’ – Independent Online (iol.co.za)
- Red Meat Vs Chicken (kamify.wordpress.com)
- Red meat may increase stroke risk in men (foodconsumer.org)
- 6 Reasons You Should Give Up Meat For A Day (blackdoctor.org)