My book, Food for Thought – An Epigenetic Guide to Wellness” is available in Paperback, hardcover as well as eBook. The eBook version sells for between $5 and $10 on Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com . You can see how epigenetics and nutrigenomics affects all of us. Our bodies are programmed to react to changes in the environment which is hormones but is also diet, thinking, belief, stress and exercise. How we eat and what we believe really do affect our health. The book has 205 references on this important biological study. You can change your health and live happier. Read the book, look at the references and change your life for the positive.
This BLOG is based on my book and continues to bring updates as they happen. We are told diseases like diabetes can not be cured but that is NOT true. Doctors are curing it with diet. You can as well. You can live cancer free, heart disease free, Parkinson’s free, Alzheimer’s free dementia free and many more. You have the power … USE IT!
- Do You Know What Your Genes are Doing? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- We need more scientists dedicated to epigenetic causes of good/bad health! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Nutrigenomics (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Mechanism Of Epigenetic Reprogramming Revealed (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Epigenetics and chemical damage in DNA which pass down generations in rats. (blogactwell.com)
- Doctors Health Press Reports on Study: Pesticide and Parkinson’s Linked (prweb.com)
- Infographic: Who Reads eBooks? (the-digital-reader.com)
- Where to Download Free Public Domain eBooks? (goodereader.com)
- Doctors Health Press Releases Report on Health Breakthrough Connecting Diet and Heart Disease with Diet and Depression (prweb.com)
- Scientists Discover How Epigenetic Information Could Be Inherited: Mechanism of Epigenetic Reprogramming Revealed (prn.fm)