After World War II Finland started eating a diet heavy in meat and cheese. Their chronic illnesses increased to the highest in the world, even above us in the US. Yesterday I talked about Dr Gregor’s video on CDC study. At the end of the video he summarizes by talking about Finland. Their government actually Paid farmers to be berry farmers instead of dairy farmers. They setup friendly village contests to lower cholesterol levels and weight. Their chronic illness levels drop drastically! Heart Disease dropped 80%! This was by reducing meat consumption. They did not all become vegans but they did reduce animal protein. Tomorrow we will talk about the toxic properties of animal protein. Here is Dr Gregor’s video again.
- Diet Plan To Lower Cholesterol (answers.com)
- Nutrition for preventing chronic illnesses (observer.org.sz)
- Finding Foods That Lower Cholesterol (answers.com)
- We’re getting sicker: More Americans have a chronic health condition (vitals.nbcnews.com)
- Surgeon Speaks Out! (liberationwellnessblog.com)
- Oh I have high Cholesterol, I must cut out fatty food, and take statins and ……… STOP please and get informed. (deeoconnor.wordpress.com)
- More On: What Those with Chronic Pain or Illness DON’T Want to Hear You Say (psychologytoday.com)