Our cells started out as single cell organisms billions of years ago. They got smarter as they evolved into more complex organisms. They learned that grouping together helped their chances of survival. As they grouped into multi-cell creatures, they got more complex. They need to assign different tasks to different cells. Evolution continued creating bigger and more complex creatures up through humans. Our cells communicate with each other, some are blood cells, others muscle and still others skin cells. The complex task of keeping us alive is divided among many different types of cells. How could such smart cells create such dumb humans? We know smoking is cancers but we still smoke. We know eating healthy will make us healthy but we still eat junk. We know that living in peace is a better way of life for all but we still age war. We are not the simple sum of our parts.
- SHHH, Our Cells are Trying to Talk (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Natures Own Bump App (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Could Humans Evolve into a Giant Hive Mind? (io9.com)
- Scientists Refute Evolution (revivers.wordpress.com)
- How I became we, which became I again | Not Exactly Rocket Science (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Researchers evolve a multicellular yeast in the lab in 2 months (arstechnica.com)
- T-Cells, our body’s warrior in the war against cancer [Video] (inquisitr.com)