If your car had problems and you kept taking it to a mechanic who did nothing to solve the problem, would you continue going to him? If someone told you that if you did something, it will resolve your cars problem. Would you try it? Of course we would. Why then do we keep going to traditional doctors that only prescribe drugs that do nothing to really solve the problem? We get cancer go to specialists only to get our cancer back. What do we do? We go back to the same people who failed the first time. Why?
There is a lot of literature on the powers of a vegan diet to cure cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, etc. Why wouldn’t we at least try it? Do we really believe eating vegetables are harmful to us? We seem to be smarter about helping our ailing automobiles than our own bodies. It is time to wake up! Change our lives by taking our healthcare into our own hands. Find a doctor that doesn’t believe that all the answers are in drugs. Research a vegan diet and honestly try it. If you don’t care about curing yourself, no one else will! If you believe your doctors prognosis of only 6 months to live, it will probably be true. On the other hand if you fight it and refuse to give into your disease and try alternative methods, you might just live. What do you have to lose?
- Dr Joel Fuhrman Talks about Vegan Diets to Cure Diseases (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Survey Says… (veggiefitness.wordpress.com)
- Summary of THE DANGERS OF MILK MEAT AND EGGS AND THE CONNECTED ILLNESSES! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Health Benefits of Being Vegan (brighthub.com)
- Forks Over Knives Doc Says Veganism Is Better Than A Coronary Bypass (blisstree.com)