No it can affect my children and their children as well. Enzine Articles published an article that discussed the latest science in this regard. It turns out that a person that eats wrong or thinks wrong turns on bad genes and off good ones. These genes can then stay ON/OFF in their children and their children’s children. If we choose to do something stupid and it affects our health, that’s one thing but if it affects our children and grandchildren’s health that is a crime. Should we be found guilty in a court of law for making our children and grandchildren sick? I think not since most of us did not want that to happen. We grow up with ideas of what is good or bad for us and it’s hard to change old habits. We should ensure our schools begin teaching our children to believe they are in control of their genes and can fight old habits and change themselves for the better.
- How to explain nutrigenomics and epigenetics to children (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Epigenetics is your Genes Boss! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Can our Social Interactions Affect our Epigenetics and Health? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- How Epigenetics and Nutrigenomics can Cause or Cure Certain Cancers (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Epigenetics Video – How it works! (georgefebish.wordpress.com)