See You in Two Weeks – I will be taking a 2 week break from this BLOG to recharge the batteries. I will be back online Monday June 10th. See you then. Eat healthy and stay fit!
May 22, 2013
diet, eating well epigenetics, Epigenetics, Nutrigenomics, vegan diet Biology, Chicken, Conditions and Diseases, Cooking, Diet, Disease, DNA, DNA methylation, Eating, epigenetic, Epigenetics, epigenome, food, Gene, Gene expression, Genetics, Health, Healthcare, Meat, Meat analogue, Nutrigenomics, Nutrition, Plant Based Foods, Protein, Tastes like chicken, Vegan, Veganism, vegetable, Vegetarianism, well being, Whole Foods 2 Comments
I have spoken about Beyond Meats chicken-less chicken before. It is a fantastic product that is used to make dishes in Whole Foods Supermarkets. It is now available at Whole Foods to purchase and bring home so you can make your own dishes. This product looks and tastes like chicken. Go wild, make some great recipes and let me know what is your favorite.
- Meatless Tacos with Beyond Meat(TM) (vegtosterone.com)
- Beyond Meat to unveil new meat alternative product (Video) (examiner.com)
- Taste Test: Beyond Meat’s Chicken-less Chicken Strips (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fake Meat for the Masses? (inc.com)
- Tastes Like Chicken (alexamullen.wordpress.com)